Job Posting – Installation/Service Manager
CORTINA Kitchens is a privately-owned Canadian Company providing a full service, design, and fabrication solution, producing some of the highest quality kitchens, vanities and furnishing in the market. Over the last 33 years, we have recognized the importance of building an experienced group of designers, craftsmen, finishers, service and installation teams making the company one of the leaders within the manufacturing industry.
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is committed to their core values and their initiative to growth, we are ready to grow, we are looking for a Installation/Service Manager to join our team.
- The Installation/Service Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of installations on kitchens, vanities, and closets.
What We Offer
- Competitive Wages
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Benefits Package
- Great Work Environment
- Family-Owned Company
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Providing Consultation
- Planning and Organizing
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Review and prepare paperwork required for installations
- Directing the activities of the installers and assisting them with mending and initiating the major elements and structures.
- Dispatching supervisors based on workmanship skill and proximity of installer to job sites.
- Ensure all installations are completed free of deficiencies while promoting a high level quality
- Working with other sections of the company in order to execute installation undertakings and workings.
- Provide accurate reports to ensure service parts are ordered.
- Review and signoff on all service orders.
- Communicate efficient delivery of missing parts as required.
- Calculate piece work rate for all subcontracted installers and deliveries.
- Answer and assist customer and installer inquires as required.
- Maintain daily installation log book.
- Striving to find innovative ways on improving the department
- Assisting service coordinator as required
- Training and development with installation, service, and office staff
- Coordinate and conduct monthly tool box talks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience problem-solving in the kitchen manufacturing industry.
- Experience managing installers is considered an asset.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in construction/engineering degree, or an appropriate field is considered an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability and understanding of architectural drawings and takeoffs.
- Ability to read and interpret building specifications, blueprints and as-builds
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures involving procurement, travel arrangements, budget management, and so on.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Ability to travel within the GTA.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
Thank you for your interest in Cortina Kitchens Inc. Visit www.cortinakitchens.com for more information about our company! Cortina Kitchens Inc. supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.