Job Posting – Kitchen Cabinet Installer
CORTINA Kitchens is a privately-owned Canadian Company providing a full service, design, and fabrication solution, producing some of the highest quality kitchens, vanities and furnishing in the market. Over the last 33 years, we have recognized the importance of building an experienced group of designers, craftsmen, finishers, service and installation teams making the company one of the leaders within the manufacturing industry.
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is committed to their core values and their initiative to growth, we are ready to grow, we are looking for a Kitchen Cabinet Installer to join our team.
- To provide quality installation of kitchen cabinets and custom millwork.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Great Work Environment
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Competitive Wages
- Incentive Programs
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to Grow
- Read and interpret layouts in order to prepare accurate installation.
- Clean and maintain work areas including machinery and tools to ensure a safe working environment.
Installation of the following items:
- Cabinetry installation
- Crown, valance, mouldings and millwork
- Door/Drawer Adjustments
- Hardware/Pull Installation
- Accessories & Custom Cabinetry
- Cut down cabinets (If applicable)
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Are required to demonstrate professionalism in their interactions with customers and look for opportunities to improve customer care, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to resolve installation-related issues with speed, quality, and accuracy
Knowledge And Skills;
- Previous woodworking/cabinetry installation or service experience is required. Minimum 5 years work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret layouts/blueprints.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (G Class), as you will be required to travel to and from job sites.
- Must possess your own power tools/ hand tools.
- Good people skills and the ability to work in the presence of customers when required.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Development and Continual Learning
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Decision Making and Judgement
Thank you for your interest in Cortina Kitchens Inc. Visit www.cortinakitchens.com for more information about our company! Cortina Kitchens Inc. supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.