Job Posting -CNC Operator
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is looking for a CNC Operator to join their team! The ideal candidate has experience operating CNC machinery with a good level of wood material like wood, Veneer, Particle board, MDF, Stainless steel, plastic laminate, and melamines. The candidate will assist with setting up machine parts and tools, maintain the machines, build programs to better assist production, and use experienced programming skills to help operate the machines. Maintaining equipment, adhering to quality and safety standards and keeping detailed part records are some of the core responsibilities of a CNC operator. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
What We Offer
- Competitive Wages (based on experience)
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Benefits Package
- Family-Owned Company
- Opportunity to Grow
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Using tooling for CNC machining of solid wood or wood-based materials
- Following provided production schedules and working with supplied documentation to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of materials to and from the machining center
- Prepare and load raw materials into the CNC machines.
- Supervise CNC machines during production and make adjustments as necessary to maintain product quality and consistency.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose common CNC problems, consulting with manufacturer as necessary
- Programming and operating CNC machines to produce cabinet components.
- Maintenance of CNC equipment to ensure safe and efficient long-term performance.
- Recent production experience running a CNC machining centre to produce wood products
- Experience programming CNC routers (or point to point machining centres) for high volume production of cabinet components.
- Experience programming and operating a nesting CNC router is strongly preferred.
- Experience processing either solid wood or wood-based materials (such as plywood, MDF, particleboard).
- Knowledge of and experience with related material handling equipment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude, teamwork and cooperation.
Thank you for your interest in Cortina Kitchens Inc. Visit www.cortinakitchens.com for more information about our company!
Cortina Kitchens Inc. supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.