Job Posting – Senior CNC Programmer
Cortina Kitchens Inc. is looking for a Senior CNC Programmer to join their team! The ideal candidate has experience programming CNC machinery with a extensive understanding of Mastercam, SolidWorks, AutoCad, Cabinet Vision, & Microvellum. The candidate will assist with setting up machine parts and tools, maintain the machines, build programs to better assist production, and use experienced programming skills to help operate the machines.
What We Offer
- Competitive Wages: $25-32 per hour (based on experience)
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Benefits Package
- Family-Owned Company
- Opportunity to Grow
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Study and interpret engineering drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
- Prepare and load raw materials into the CNC machines.
- Supervise CNC machines during production and make adjustments as necessary to maintain product quality and consistency.
- Ensure all CNC programming written is in accordance with production blueprints and quality standards.
- Continually maintain the CNC programming database.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose common CNC problems, consulting with manufacturer as necessary.
- Communicate with supervisors, engineers, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary diploma or certification in a related field preferred.
- Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program or a combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in machining.
- Journeyman / Red Seal CNC Machinist certification preferred.
- 10-15+ years of experience in CNC programming in a manufacturing, woodworking, Kitchens/furniture environment considered an asset.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Ability to detect, isolate, and identify irregularities and malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Accurate and highly analytical
Thank you for your interest in Cortina Kitchens Inc. Visit www.cortinakitchens.com for more information about our company!
Cortina Kitchens Inc. supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.